Author Archive

Binghamton Hardware
& HVAC Supply Corp.

Posted by:

Binghamton Hardware<br />& HVAC Supply Corp.

Binghamton Hardware Co, Inc. was founded in 1920 by W. Harold Geiser and Orin J. Lockwood Sr. Both men were employed by George Berger Geiser, of Berger Brothers Company in Philadelphia, PA. operating to this day under the name Berger Building Products.

In 1923, we moved to our present location on Eldredge St. in Binghamton, in the old Wells Fargo transfer building.

Continue Reading →
0